The following is about your rights regarding information, correction, transmission and deletion of personal data that Engadin St. Moritz Mountains AG stores and processes about you.
In order to provide you with the best possible experience in our hotels, restaurants and ski area, we will store some of your personal data. This for the purpose of sending you personalized special offers and to keep you informed about news, current events and special packages.
For the different branches of the company, depending on the need and requirement, the data will be stored independently. Thus, the data does not correspond with all the branches of the company and is not exchanged among them in every case.
PERSONAL DATA ARE:
General personal data
First name, last name, date of birth/age, e-mail, address, telephone number, photo, interests/preferences, nationality, native, marital status
Keycard numbers, ski pass numbers
IP address, MAC address, Google Analytics
Ticket purchases, ticket usage, hotel bookings, reservations, purchases in voucher stores
Ski Run / Corviglia Speed Check
First name, last name, date of birth/age, e-mail, country
Work references, certificates
YOUR RIGHTS ARE:
1. Information about the processing as well as storage of personal data
You have the possibility at any time to request information from us about which personal data about you are stored and processed by Engadin St. Moritz Mountains AG. We provide the information electronically via e-mail.
To obtain information, proceed as follows:
- Contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
- Tell us your name, first name and all e-mail addresses that may be registered with us. Often, for example, people are registered in the user account with a different e-mail address than in the newsletter. If you provide us with all e-mail addresses, we can ensure that we can send you all the information.
- Tell us any additional information, for example whether you have stayed at an Engadin St. Moritz Mountains AG hotel (ALL IN ONE HOTEL INN LODGE, Romantik Hotel Muottas Muragl, Hostel Pitsch). This makes it easier for us to find your data and we can provide you with information more quickly.
- Our support team will then contact you and consolidate your data with our system administrators in order to be able to provide you with information.
2. Correction of personal data
You have the possibility to ask us to correct your personal data at any time.
To correct your data, proceed as follows:
- Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you already have an open inquiry about your data with our support, please continue the email correspondence with our colleagues.
- Let us know which of your data is incorrect or outdated and what information you would like us to replace it with.
- Let us know where you think outdated data is collected from you, for example in the newsletter. This makes it easier for us to correct it and we can act more quickly.
3. Deletion of personal data
You have the option at any time to request that we delete all or part of your personal data.
- Contact us by email at email@example.com with the subject: "Deletion of personal data". If you already have an open request regarding your data with our support, please continue the email correspondence with our colleagues.
- Tell us as precisely as possible which personal data you would like to have deleted.
- It helps us a lot if you let us know in which service/system you want a deletion. For example "Please delete my data from the Mountains account", "Please delete my phone number of my hotel booking on Muottas Muragl" or "Please delete all my data stored at Engadin St. Moritz Mountains AG".